ACG Sunderland inspires students to be the very best they can be. Exceptional learning is at the heart of all we do, from our high-quality teachers, a wide range of extracurricular activities, to our personalised approach to learning, and unique school culture. Our students strive towards personal and academic excellence in a nurturing and supportive environment.
If you are considering ACG Sunderland, please join us at our Open Day. You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet our principal, Mr Nathan Villars
- Speak to teachers, parents, students and senior staff
- Take a personal tour of the facilities and classrooms with one of our students
- Experience the environment of our preschool, primary school and college
Prospective parents find that this is one of the best ways to get a real sense of the school’s values and atmosphere.
Quick facts about ACG Sunderland:
- Students can enrol at any time, from Preschool through to Year 13
- 50+ sports, arts and cultural opportunities available
- Our students win the top Cambridge awards; including Top A-Level student in NZ and Top Awards in Biology and Science
- Students have specialist teachers from Primary through to College
- Our motto is Aspire, Succeed and Respect
- Every student has an allocated tutor to provide pastoral care, support learning, and deal with any personal issues that should arise
- Each class has a form teacher who stays with the class for six years, ensuring continuity of care
- If a student has learning issues, we provide extra support through Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
We warmly welcome you and your family to visit us anytime between 6.30pm – 8.30pm on Thursday 5 August.